2018 Bats Are in Full Swing
Things have changed this baseball season with the new USA Bat Standards, but we have you covered. From little league to NCAA play, Todd & Moore has all the hot bats in stock.
Here are the bats that are trending and hot right now.
The all new Easton Ghost X -10 bat meets the new 2018 USA Bat Standard and delivers a powerful bat with a light swing and reduced vibration. With their X-tended barrel design, Easton still continues to offer the longest barrels for a larger sweet spot.
- DYNAMIC FEEL SYSTEM™
- EXACT™ advanced carbon technology
- CONNEXION+™ 2-piece technology
The Easton Ghost X BBCOR bat meets BBCOR requirements with the same features as the -10 bat.
The Demarini Voodoo -10 bat is USA approved and is geared toward junior high play or more advanced play.
- X14 Alloy™ for more precise weight distribution
- 3Fusion™ Handle for greater weight control and feel
- 3Fusion™ End Cap optimizes sweet spot, sound and feel through the barrel
The Demarini CF Zen BBCOR bat offers Demarini’s lightest swing, designed for players looking for speed through the zone.
- Paraflex™ composite material for more precise weight distribution and more pop
- 3Fusion™ Handle and Endcap for greater weight control
The Louisville Slugger Prime 918 BBCOR bat is designed for maximum pop and a lighter swing.
- 100% Composite Microform barrel design for lighter swing weight and maximum pop
- TRU3 Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. TRU3™ technology creates a feel unique to each sport and player type.
- New RTX™ end cap for longer barrel shape
- Balanced swing weight score: 1.7
- New custom Lizard Skin™ premium performance grip
Stop in today and talk to our resident experts, Jeffrey or Jay, to learn more about these bats. They are happy to help you guide you to the right bat for you.