If you think push-ups are effective, wait until you try them with the added intensity of the Lifeline Power Push Up Plus! It offers 24 different resistance force levels up to a maximum 80 lbs. of resistance force against your body. The Power Push Up Plus strengthens chest, shoulder, back and arm muscles with push-ups, flies, shoulder circles and punches. You can also tone your abdominal muscles, obliques, and lower back with push-up and press workouts.
The durable, non-slip handles protect the wrist from hyperextension and extends the exercise's range of motion for better muscle growth, improved strength and deeper stretch. By adjusting the progressive resistance strap you can alter the resistance force of the cable against your body to 24 different resistance levels. You can easily adjust the progressive resistance strap while following the numbered markings from Level 1 to Level 24 for accurate measurement of your resistance force. Keep track of your resistance level using the numbering system and gauge your progress as you get stronger.
- 24 Resistance Levels; up to 80LBs peak resistance
- Quickly and accurately adjust strap length to change resistance
- Fully adjustable numbered progressive resistance strap fits comfortably
- Intensify your upper body workouts to build strength and power
- Add resistance to flys, chest pulls, pushups and shadow boxing
- Gauge and monitor your resistance force as you increase your strength level