Stuff those stockings at Todd & Moore
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care …
The Christmas shopping is (mostly) finished, but there’s still one pesky little detail left. The stockings. At Todd & Moore, we have a great selection of items that are great for filling the sock of any sports fan or athlete. That includes socks in a range of colors and styles.
Still stumped for a present? Combine an assortment of “small stuff” into a bigger gift. A baseball or softball player would love batting gloves, a Lizard Skin bat wrap and eye black, while a FlipBelt, beanie and gloves make a great package for a runner.
Here are a few other ideas:
- Gear Bombs shoe deodorizers
- Shoe Goo repair adhesive
- Croakies eyewear retainers
- Koozies – we carry Southern Fried Cotton, University of South Carolina and more
- Hacky sacks
- Yeti bottle opener
- Mini flashlight – they’re available in a range of colors plus USC and Clemson special editions
- Car decals
- Sweet Spots shoe bands for cleats
- Mugs, tumblers or water bottles
- Nathan Lock Laces
- Nathan LED lights and other gear – you also can use the lights to dress up the gift wrapping
- An arm band to secure a phone or MP3 player
- Head or wrist bands from Under Armour and other top brands
- USC and Clemson pom poms that look great peaking from the top of a stocking
- Tennis balls, baseballs or golf balls
- Tennis racquet vibration dampeners
- Trigger Point foot rollers
- Hand-held ball pump
- Shoe laces in fun colors or practical elastic
- Body glide anti-chafing balm
For the true sports fanatic, make the stocking an actual sock!
We’re open until 5 p.m. Christmas Eve for that last-minute stocking-stuffer run. If you still have presents to buy, we have lots of great gift ideas, too.