Tennis & Pickleball
- Only the premier tennis & pickleball brands - Babolat, Wilson, Head, Yonex, Selkirk, Pro Kennex, Adidas, K-Swiss - just to name a few.
- Knowledgeable staff with over 80 years combined experience to help you find the perfect racquet or paddle to suit your play style.
- In-store custom stringing.
- "Try Before you Buy" Racquet/Paddle Demo Program - $2/day per racquet/paddle, Max 4 at a time, 7 day limit, Security Deposit*
- Wide selection of grips, overgrips, tennis/paddleball/racquetball balls, dampeners, string, tennis elbow braces, tennis/pickleball bags, sweatbands, headbands, visors, caps and a variety of other accessories for the court.
At Todd & Moore, we want to give you every advantage when you take the court. That’s why we offer custom stringing for any racquet. Perfectly tune a new racquet to your game, or make sure your trusted favorite still performs with all the power and precision as it did the day you bought it. “Tennis” magazine has praised our skills in this area, using the term “tennis stringing savant” to compliment the store’s multi-tasking general manager and racquet stringer.
Any sporting goods store can run down the list of popular tennis & pickleball brands – Babolat, Wilson, Head, Yonex, Selkirk, Pro Kennex, Adidas, K-Swiss – stock their shelves with inventory from those companies and claim they have a “tennis/pickleball department.”
At Todd & Moore, we’re not happy with that, and you shouldn’t be either. We pride ourselves on being the premier place in Columbia for tennis & pickleball enthusiasts from the novice to the professional. That means we won’t just send you out the door with a pricey racquet or paddle and ring up the sale knowing that it might not be the right racquet or paddle for you. We’ll work with you to make sure you find the perfect racquet, and then we’ll custom string it for you - or make sure you have the right paddle for your skill level. Tennis & pickleball players throughout the Midlands refuse to go anywhere other than Todd & Moore when they need the power and precision of their current racquets/paddles revived, too.
And we want customers to be happy with their racquets – that’s why we created a Try Before You Buy program. For only $2 a day per racquet*, customers can test drive racquets to see if the fit is right. The amount is then credited against the purchase price if a racquet is purchased within 30 days. Even though we have some of the lowest prices around, we encourage you to demo racquets/paddles to find the one that suits you best before you make a commitment.
Stop in M-Sat, 10am - 6pm or call to speak to one of our experts at 803-765-0150
*Maximum of 4 racquets/paddles at a time. Late fee applied after 7 days - Demo fee $4/day. Security Deposit required. Racquet/Paddle must be purchased with 30 days to use demo credit.